If you require product storage space please consider the following points:
- As per Fire Regulations, there will be absolutely no product storage on the Loading Docks. Items left there will be removed at the exhibitor's expense - the exhibitor will be invoiced for a storage space, labour, and/or forklift service.
- There are a limited number of product storage spaces that may be purchased on a first-come-first-serve basis. Each product storage space is $115 in advance, and $165 onsite. Please plan ahead as the storage spaces are usually sold out before the Show. To pre-purchase a product storage space for the Spring Show, complete the Product Storage Request Form below and return with payment to our office.
- You will be informed via email if you have been allotted a storage space.
- Once allotted, your product storage space is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Informa Canada Inc. is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any product while on the premises of the Enercare Centre and this includes the storage area. We strongly recommend that you contain your product in closed boxes labelled with your company name and booth number.
ORDER FORM DEADLINE: Friday, March 6, 2020
Empty crates and boxes of out-of-town exhibitors will be stored in a designated and blocked off section of the Loading Dock that is within the Fire Regulations. Please ask the Back Door Staff when you arrive at the Show for the location on the Loading Dock and be sure to have your crates/boxes labeled.