If you require product storage space please consider the following points:
- As per Fire Regulations, there will be absolutely no product storage on the Loading Docks. Items left there will be removed at the exhibitor's expense - the exhibitor will be invoiced for a storage space, labour, and/or forklift service.
- There are a limited number of product storage spaces that may be purchased on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each product storage space is $160 in advance, and $210 onsite (for the full show). Please plan ahead as the storage spaces are usually sold out before the Show. To pre-purchase a product storage space for the 2019 Winter Show, complete the "Product Storage Request Form" (below) and return with payment to our office.
- You will be informed via email if you have been allotted a storage space.
- Once allotted, your product storage space is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Informa Canada Inc. is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any product while on the premises of the Enercare Centre and this includes the storage area. We strongly recommend that you contain your product in closed boxes labeled with your company name and booth number.
- Storage is limited to 6 spaces per booth.
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019
Empty crates and boxes of out-of-town exhibitors will be stored in a designated and blocked off section of the Loading Dock that is within the Fire Regulations. Please ask the Back Door Staff when you arrive at the Show for the location on the Loading Dock and be sure to have your crates/boxes labeled.
If you need to store your booth and/or products between the Winter 2019 Show and Spring 2020 Show you can contact any of the following:
Green Storage (145 Eastern Ave, Toronto)
Public Storage (17 Hobson Avenue, Toronto)
Migson Public Storage (2356 Gerrard St.E, Toronto/10 Bertrand Ave, Toronto)
All Canadian Self Storage (1 Laird Dr., Toronto)