HOW TO UPDATE YOUR ARTISAN PROFILE
Your artisan profile will be live at oneofakindshow.com/artisans in the months leading up to the show. Upload product pictures and a quick biography and link to your website and social media to promote your participation and connect with customers. This is the most popular section of our website, as shoppers plan their visits and our PR team scouts products for marketing and media opportunities, so make sure you are included! Exhibitors often tell us that media outlets pick up their pieces or customers often come to their booths asking about products they've seen in their profile.
** In order to receive your booth number when it is released, in February, your artisan profile must be filled in, so please take some time to do so before then. **
To access your profile, please visit:
Enter your username and password to log into your account (box highlighted in yellow above).
* If you are new to the show, click on GET AN ACCOUNT to activate your account. Your information will be sent to you via email. If you have lost or forgotten your password, click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link to retrive your username and password. Both of these links are highlighted in green on the image above.
Once you have logged into the Artisan Profile, you will see the ONLINE PROFILE page by default. Here, you can do the following:
- Upload your profile image - This should be a headshot of you! Our visitors like to meet the artisan behind the products they see at the Show!
- Change your password - Update your password here. Remember to write this down so that you can log into your account again!
- Type out your bio/artist statement - A short bio should be included in your profile so that the visitors can learn more about you!
- Social Media - Add your Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Pinterest URL here! They will appear on your profile page!
- I have been a One of a Kind Exhibitor since - Let us know how long you have been exhibiting at the Show
- I am One of a Kind - Let us know why you are One of a Kind! This type of statement is very useful for marketing and publicity purposes, so make it a good one!
- Complete the PR survey - Our publicist reviews these to keep up to date with all the exhbitors at the Show!
TIP! Are you moving, or changing your contact information? If you are, be sure to click on the EXHIBITOR ACCOUNT STATUS link (highlighted in yellow above, in the left grey column) and provide us with your latest info!
To upload images into the Artisan Profile, please click on the link ADD PRODUCT on the left hand column. Upon doing so, you will see the screen below:
Be sure to click the UPDATE button (highlighted in blue on the image above) to save and finalize all your changes.
TIP! Please make sure the image file you are going to upload are: 1) no bigger than 2MB in file size; 2) the width or height of the image file does not exceed 2500 pixels; and 3) the file must be in either JPEG or PNG format. How do I find out about these properties? Click here for more info.
HOW TO ASSIGN EXISTING PHOTOS TO THE CURRENT SHOW WEBSITE
If you simply want to re-assign existing photos to the current website, you can do that easily by clicking on the Updating Existing Products to the Website link on the left menu.
TIP! See how your profile will look like on oneofakindshow.com by clicking on the Preview Your Page On the Web link on the left menu. Remember your profile will not be live to the public until we have both your payment and signed contract.
Step 1: Log in to edit your Artisan Profile. In step 4, be sure to include your EMBED CODE from Youtube or Vimeo (currently, we can only support videos from these two video streaming sites).
Step 2: Be sure press save!
Step 3: To check your video on the One of a Kind Website, visit your profile page, and click on the link to activate your video.
Where does my images appear when I upload them on to the Artisan Profile?
The images will appear on the Artisans section of the One of a Kind Show website at www.oneofakindshow.com/artisans.
I have uploaded my images according to the instructions above, yet I do not see my photos online? Why is that?
There are a two common answers to this question.
- Please make sure you have checked for your image to show up for the One of a Kind Show you are participating in.
- Your profile will only appear online when we have received and processed both your payment and signed contract. For more information about this, please contact Jill Gallucci at 416-960-5398 or email@example.com.
I have replaced an old product image with a new product image. Yet, the old image still appearing in my profile? How do i fix this?
Simply clear your browser's cache, this should solve the problem. Click here for the instructions you need for the browser you are using.
My picture(s) is/are not uploading? What can I do?
First, please make sure your image is under 2MB in size (not exceeding 2500 pixesls in width and height), and that it is either in PNG or JEPG format. If your picture meets all the requirement, and it is still not uploading properly, simply forward the image to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take a look and get back to you about it. Thank you!