Your Artisan Profile is the portal for our customers to connect with your work ahead of the show. Upload a profile picture and quick biography, and we'll link it up to your One Of A Kind Online Shop so that our website visitors can get to know the artisans that will be at the 2019 Winter Show. We'll also link your profile to your One Of A Kind Online Shop, so that our customers can browse (and even buy) your work before the show and our PR team can scout products for marketing and media opportunities. Exhibitors often tell us that media outlets pick up their pieces or customers often come to their booths asking about products they've seen in their online profiles. So make sure you take the time to update both your Artisan Profile and Online Shop to make the most of this easy marketing opportunity.
We'll be setting the Artisan Profiles live at oneofakindshow.com/artisans on Thursday, September 5, so take some time before then to make updates to yours using the instructions below.
** In order to receive your booth number when it is released on October 18, your Artisan Profile must be filled in, so please take some time to do so before then. **
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR ARTISAN PROFILE
Visit profiles.oneofakindshow.com and enter your username (the email address we have on file) and password to log into your account.
- If you are new to the show, click on Get an Account to activate your account. Your information will be sent to you via email. If you have lost or forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password link to retrive your username and password. Both of these links are highlighted in green on the image above.
Once you have logged in, you will be on the Online Profile page, where you can:
- Upload Your Profile Image: This should be an image of your work; it will be the image that customer see in the Artisan Profiles before clicking through to your Online Shop.
- Add a Bio or Artist Statement: Give customers a preview of your background, work or inspiration before they check out your work.
- Social Media: Add links to your social accounts so that shoppers can easily follow you.
- Exhibitor Since: Tell us whether it is your first, fifth or fortieth show!
- Why I’m One Of A Kind: Tell us what makes you stand out—our PR team browses these for media and promotion opportunities.
TIP: Are you moving or changing your contact information? If so, be sure to give us your new info by click on Exhibitor Account Status and filling out a quick form.
I have filled everything out but don’t see my profile online? Why is that?
Your profile will only appear online once we have received and processed both your payment and signed contract. For more information about this, please contact Jess Bradley at 416-960-5398 or email@example.com.
I have replaced an old image with a new image. Yet, the old image still appearing in my profile? How do I fix this?
Simply clear your browser's cache and this should solve the problem. Click here for the instructions to clear the cache of the browser you are using.
My picture(s) is/are not uploading? What can I do?
First, please make sure your image is under 2MB in size (not exceeding 2500 pixesls in width and height), and that it is either in PNG or JEPG format. If your picture meets all the requirement, and it is still not uploading properly, simply forward the image to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take a look and get back to you about it.