SPRING SHOW UPDATE
Based on the City of Toronto’s announcement to cancel permits for all major events and festivals through June 30 due to COVID-19 pandemic, the postponed One Of A Kind 2020 Spring Show, set to take place between June 18 to 21 at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place will now be cancelled.
The outpouring of support from everyone in our community in these last few weeks has been truly overwhelming, and we were humbled to hear of the importance our event has in our community and the creative small business economy. It was this responsibility that inspired us to move ahead with our new Spring Show dates. And though we are heartbroken over the impact that this will have on our community, we understand that it is critical that we all do our part to limit the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and that this decision by public health authorities is a necessary one. So now, we need to know how you would like to proceed. Please fill out the below form to tell us which option you choose for your participation with One Of A Kind.
NOTE: Each exhibitor is required to fill out this form, regardless of previous form submissions, to ensure we have the most accurate and up-to-date information.
1. APPLY YOUR PAID BOOTH FEE TO THE ONE OF A KIND 2021 SPRING SHOW
MARCH 24 - MARCH 28, 2021
2. APPLY YOUR PAID BOOTH FEE TO THE ONE OF A KIND 2020 WINTER SHOW
NOVEMBER 26 – DECEMBER 6. 2020
- NOTE: Due to extraordinary circumstances, we are extending this offer to all Spring 2020 exhibitors, even those who have not currently re-signed for the Winter Show.
3. BOOTH FEE REFUND
- Your refund will be issued based on original payment method.
- Credit Card: 8 to 10 weeks
- Cheque: 14 to 16 weeks
- Timelines for newly submitted refund requests will begin one week after the deadline, when all responses have been collected. Previously submitted refund requests will remain on original timelines.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: APRIL 7, 2020
And a reminder that you can find more information on refunds for show services here.
We want to thank all of you who reached out to us in the last few weeks--from exhibitors to customers and Friends of OOAK. Your words of encouragement have been the driving force for us to continue to bring our mission to life in these unique and challenging circumstances. And despite this latest turn of events, we remain committed to continuing to champion creativity in new and exciting ways until the day we can all be together again!
First up, we are working on a virtual version of the One Of A Kind Show to help connect you with our loyal customers. We will have more details next week, so stay tuned!
Stay safe and be well friends!